Equipped with internal and external lithium ion batteries, the Ninebot KickScooter by Segway ES4 has a nominal capacity doubling that of the ES2. Travel farther and reach your destination quicker than ever before. The extra power comes with controlled acceleration for a smoother ride and a cruise control option so you can ride in comfort. Thanks to the textured anti-slip handle, you’ll enjoy better grip and control.
Turn your Ninebot S or Segway miniPRO into a Driveable Gokart!
Now you can go faster than ever, cruising at a max speed of 15 MPH!
- Red Dot award winning design
- Interchangeable with the Ninebot S and Segway miniPRO
- Waterproof rating IPX4
- Bluetooth Enabled
- Formula One inspired design
- Adjustable frame length for all riders
- Solid, low maintenance, and anti-slip front tires
- Both electronic brakes and a mechanical handbrake/drift bar
- Front LED headlight
- Three driving modes via the Segway Ninebot app, based on riding preference
- Segway Ninebot app supports iOS 8.0, Android 4.3 (controls and firmware upgrades)
This Gokart can extend to varying lengths so anyone can have an enjoyable riding experience!
The Segway Ninebot Gokart Kit is a one-of-a-kind add-on for the Segway miniPRO.
To get started, riders retrofit their miniPRO or Model S with the Kit, adding a rider’s seat, steering wheel, front bumper, and front wheels onto either model. The miniPRO functions as the Gokart rear wheels and powertrain. Both the rider’s seat and the steering wheel can be adjusted to accommodate each rider. The frame of the Ninebot Gokart Kit is adjustable from lengths of 51 inches to 75 inches.
The Gokart Kit, coupled with the complementary app, allows the rider to select from three different driving modes: Novice, Normal and Sports. Each mode relates to a distinct driver setting. The Ninebot Gokart drives at a top speed of 15 MPH, and has a range of 9 miles. Speed management and alerts are available via the app.
The machine is easy to operate, suitable for many different riders, and tons of fun!