Our used Segway i2 integrates function, style, and fun. It travels seamlessly indoors and outdoors. Commute to work more efficiently. Enjoy road and camping trips after parking the RV and tour around your local community and trails.
Used Segway i2 #138
- 431 total miles
- Fully refurbished by our certified repair center.
- Comes with refurbished, used lithium ion batteries (upgradeable to new)
SOLD ON 8/14/19
This price is for a refurbished used i2 unit. For a New i2 SE please click here.
Explore the benefits of our optional add-ons:
Out of stock
Why Buy From Us?
All of our products are fully tested
Ordering from other online retailers can leave you with non-functioning batteries. We hear about it ALL the time. Our machines are fully tested for 100% reliability!
Try before you buy
All of our products are available to try in our showroom. Visit us to try out our units and get all of your questions answered before purchasing.
We provide world class support
Our customers know they can call us anytime for product support or questions about their products. No endless hold times, no call centers. Just quick and courteous product support when you need it.
It's included free with all of our unit sales. We'll make sure you're 100% confident and comfortable riding your Segway transporter!
The Segway i2 integrates function, style, and fun. It travels seamlessly indoors and outdoors. Commute to work more efficiently. Enjoy road and camping trips after parking the RV and tour around your local community and trails.
105 lbs (47.3 kg)
12.5 mph (20 km/h)
24 miles (39 km)
- Can travel through standard interior doorways
- Ideal for use on sidewalks and other paved surfaces
- Included lithium batteries provide range of up to 24 miles
- Charges via any standard wall outlet
- Easy to remove handlebar allows you to transport anywhere
SPECS AT A GLANCE
- Weight: 105 lbs. (47.7 kg)
- Footprint: 19” x 25” (48 cm x 63 cm)
- Top speed: 12.5 mph (20 km/h)
- Range*: 24 mi (38 km)
- Carrying capacity: 280 lbs. (127 kg)
- *Range depends on terrain, payload and riding style