Serving customers across the U.S.
We Have What it Takes to Keep Your
Segway PT Rolling
Here at Great Lakes Segway, we focus highly on two main things to make sure that your Segway is functioning at its best: Segway Repair Service and Preventative Maintenance.
What We Do
- Our service technicians are qualified to handle any Segway repair service you may need.
- As a Certified Segway PT Service Center, we are authorized to conduct service evaluations and repairs on all Segway PT models.
- We have been certified by the Segway Factory Repair Authorization and Training Program.
- Whether your Segway PT needs a tire changed or requires major repairs we can help you get your machine back on the road in minimal time.
Level 3 Service & Repair
Great Lakes Segway is officially the go-to service center for absolutely ANY issue with a Segway PT. We are the premier Level 3 Segway Service and Repair Center in the United States, and one of only three nationwide that have earned this special designation.
Located in Michigan, we’re a leading Authorized Segway Dealer, serving customers throughout the United States. We specialize in New and Refurbished Segway sales, Ninebot products including scooters & go-karts, electric bikes and more!
We provide a typical turnaround time of 1-2 weeks for most repairs!
You no longer have to wait for your Segway PT to get repaired. No time spent determining how to ship your machine. No waiting to go into a lengthy repair queue, then diagnosed, repaired and eventually returned (totaling several weeks of downtime). Instead, we make the process simple.
Segway Repair & Service Offerings
We charge, rotate, check voltage, and replace batteries.
We sell and program new keys, reprogram existing keys, and replace broken keys. As part of our standard practice, we replace the Infokey battery at No Cost.
We change or replace wheels as one unit and/or replace tires and inner tubes separately. We check and adjust the tire pressure as needed and replace hubcaps if necessary.
We provide gearbox repair & replacement services.
We clean and restore everything on your machine, from the surface level to the aesthetics, making it look brand new.
We replace these when they are worn out or no longer functioning. If not addressed, these can cause additional problem areas with your machine.
- Handlebar Grips
- Kick Stands
- Counsel Covers
- Segway Emblem Cap
- Comfort and Traditional Mats
- Handlebar/Cargo Bags
- Golf Package Accessories
- and much more!
- Evaluate and replace
- BSA sensor
- Electric Motors
- Motor couplings
- CU boards
- Diagnostic level analysis (computer based diagnotics to more easily pinoint issues)
- Radio boards
- AC Filter
- Power Boards
Segway EZ Ship
Shipping Us Your Segway PT Couldn't be Easier!
- We send you an official Segway box complete with packing materials and the return label.
- Once you have packed your box, contact us to schedule a FedEx pickup.
- We notify you when FedEx will be arriving to pick up the package.
That’s it! Great Lakes Segway’s goal is to reduce your downtime. We want your Segway PT working perfectly and always ready to ride. That’s how we roll! Questions? Contact us anytime!
Get a Segway Service Repair Estimate
Great Lakes Segway is a Level 3 Certified Segway Service and Repair Center and provides the highest level of advanced diagnostic service and repairs for Segway PT!
Before shipping or delivering your Segway to our shop, please call or email us. Please keep in mind that our staff is not permitted to load or unload Segway equipment from your vehicle. So be sure to have adequate help with you, if needed, when you bring your unit into our dealership for service.
Supporting Segway Dealers, Tour Companies, and Segway Fleets
Parts & Accessories
Prepaid Maintenance Program
Email us at: Service@GreatLakesSegway.com